- Right click start menu or Taskbar and open Task manager.
- In Task manager, Find Valorant Riot client and close it.
- Open Run command window by pressing windows key+R. (or by searching it in start menu)
- In Run command type “services.msc” and hit enter to open services window(or by searching it in start menu).
- In Services window find service name called VGC. Double click it and in this new windows change its startup type to “Automatic”
- In that same windows click start button to start the service.
- Hit apply and ok to save and close the window. Restart the computer.
- Open Bios and check if secure boot and TPM enabled, if not enable it. Save any changes to bios and exit it to start windows.
- Open valorant client, game should be working now.
Video: Valorant has encountered a connection Error van 1067
Leave your Vote
[Total: 1 Average: 4]