- In Host computer open start menu, Type “registry editor”, from the result open registry editor.
- In Registry Editor copy paste this adress in adrees bar to go to this location: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print
- Right click empty area and create, New > Dword (32-bit) value. Name it as “RPCAuthnLevelPrivacyEnabled”
- Now open this newly created value “RPCAuthnLevelPrivacyEnabled” and set value data to 0 and choose hexadecimal on right, click ok.
- Next open start menu, search “services” open it.
- In services window, find Print spooler, Right click it and select restart.
- Now go to client computer and connect the printer, It should work now. Thank you.
Video: Fix For – Windows Cannot Connect to Printer Error 0x0000011b
Leave your Vote
[Total: 1 Average: 4]