Make Spicy omelette in just 2 minutes with this recipe
|3 Eggs||1/2 spoon Salt|
|1 big onion||1 spoon olive oil or butter|
|1 Tomato||1/2 capsicum|
|1 spoon black pepper powder||1/2 spoon red chili powder|
Optional: 1/4 spoon Turmeric powder, Grated Cheese, 2 spoon minced coriander/cilantro leaves.
- Mince 1 Big onion
- Mince 1 Big Tomato
- Chop half Capsicum in small pieces
ignore optional ingredients if not using.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl till it turns yellow.
- add minced onion, tomato & capsicum.
- add salt, B/pepper powder, R/chili powder & Turmeric powder.
- Mix them well.
- Heat olive oil or butter on a pan until its hot.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the mixture on heated pan.
- Once the egg begins to set, gently push the edges towards center, it will help uncooked mix from center to spread out.
- once omelette is set, spray minced coriander leaves and grated cheese.
- Loosen the edges with spatula and fold the omelette in half.
- Serve it Hot.